Thirsty Thursday: BlogADay Jan 8,2014

     Since last week I did a Alcoholic drink. I decided to make today's Thirsty Thursday family friendly. Since a lot of us, me included wanna lose weight in the New Year. I'm including a recipe for a smoothie that I have made. It claims to help you lose weight. But honestly I just like the taste and it's an easy breakfast for my son too.


Oatmeal Strawberry Banana smoothie 

1/2 cup of Strawberries
1/2 cup low fat/non fat plain Greek yogurt
1 banana cut up
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of ice
1 cup of coconut water

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. This recipe makes 2 servings. Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS