I am a coffee addict. I have been drinking coffee for as long as I can remember. When I was offered to test the Java Factory variety pack and host a giveaway. I was ecstatic. I got to try some great coffee and share it with all of you.
*Please Note these cups do not work on the 2.0*
The flavors included in the Java Factory Variety Pack are:
- Wakey Wakey- A Light roast
- Smooth Caffeinator- Medium roast
- Dark And Handsome- An Extra Bold roast
- Da Bomb- Double caffeinated Extra Bold Roast Dark roast
- Choconut- Chocolate and Coconut flavored coffee
- Vanilla Dream- Vanilla and Toffee flavored coffee
My Review of each flavor:
- Wakey Wakey- This is the lightest roast. I did like it but it was my least favorite. I prefer a darker roast.
- Smooth Caffeinator- This was the First flavor I tried. Its a great smooth coffee. This is the perfect anytime coffee. Not too bold but too light either. Hence the name medium. Haha!
- Dark and Handsome- What girl doesn't want something dark and handsome. This is one of my favorites. It is a bold coffee with that Good morning Kick.
- Vanilla Dream- If I had to pick this was my favorite this is it. Especially after I added a bit of creamer. This is a great medium roast with vanilla and hints of toffee flavor.
- Choconut- Personally I dislike mocha or chocolate coffees. But this I liked this one. Because it had a chocolate hint of flavor. Not like some brands that add too much. Also you can taste the coconut flavor without either being overpowering.
- Da Bomb- I am a coffee addict so I could not wait to try this. This flavor does not disappoint. Its bold and packs a kick. And keeps me up. For the girl who always wants an " Extra Shot" at the coffee shops. This is the perfect cup.
Java Factory Variety Pack Giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway