Who is Chicago Diva On A Dime?

I am a 33 year old female that lives in Chicago....I am a girly girl who likes sparkly things. Yes its nice to have diamonds. They are my best friend;) But a quality pair of Swarovski crystal earrings gets just as many compliments. After buying many pieces of costume jewelry at boutiques I began to realize how much I was spending. I love the look of trendy boutique jewelry but the price was insane. So I began creating handcrafted quality pieces for a quarter the price...Also in this time of a bad economy and $5 a gallon gas I've also found some great bargains for beauty. Stay tunned for my Chicago diva on a dime beauty bargins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS