Great gift for the Mom on the go, the Modal Concept tote from Bestbuy

Modal Concept tote from Best Buy!


The Modal Concept Tote!


We all know Mother's Day is coming. Are you prepared to give the Mom in your life a gift? If your like me you procrastinate. It is not our fault, work, kids, school, and everyday life gets in the way. So what are you going to get the Mom in your life? The same perfume? A Robe and PJs? Those are all great ideas but how about something for the Mom on the go, or the Mom who is hard to shop for. 

That is where the Modal Concept tote from Best Buy comes in. Its great for anyone on the go. You can go from work to the gym. Or out with the kids to the gym. Why? Because it features great pockets and sleeves for all different things like:



  • Thermo pocket: For your lunch, snacks, or even a hot flat iron.
  • Laptop, tablet, and phone shaped pockets: makes for a quick trip from work/school to gym.
  • Moisture Resistant Fitness gear pockets: For shoes or wet swimwear.
  • Yoga mat holder
  • Sunglasses pocket and much more.
  • Great price: Retail $59.99
  • Free shipping on orders over $35
  • Free In-Store pickup, in as little as 45 minutes.





Here is a great video from BestBuy with the Modal bag.





As you know I am a Mom on the go. Blogging, work, kids, and dieting. It is a busy life. Yet I am trying to fit the gym in more. With the Model tote I can drag work, gym and anything else with me. I loved the bottom pocket so I can carry shoes without having to carry them in a grocery bag, or have them make my clothes dirty in a duffle bag. I also love that you can use it with handles or the optional strap to wear it over the shoulder. Depending on my day plans, is how I chose which. The thermal pocket is great for my curling iron. I never would take it because I would have to wait too long for it too cool. Now I can take it anywhere! I have to say this is a great bag for the Mom on the go.




Wanna order the Model Concept tote from BestBuy?






Best Buy Co, Inc.


**The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.