Companies that give out Freebies

As many of you know I have written a few blogs about the companies that I get Freebies from. However, in the last year or so a lot has changed. Some companies I loved then have not sent anything since then. While others I disliked are now sending me tons of stuff. This blog will just contain links and names of the companies. Later this month I will review each. But this will get you started. Please note that most of these companies require you to do a few surveys in the beginning. This is of course to see what products they will send you. For example if you have only teens, they do not want you testing diapers. 




Companies I have personally used or tried:

   My Last Blog Post below about these sites is below. Feel free to check that out.

http://chicagodivaonadime.blogspot.com/2014/06/getting-free-stuff-101-revised-edition.html 

Don't forget to check out my giveaways to win free items.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS