The Intel Experience:a hands on exclusive of the powers of Intel Only at Best Buy!


     Best Buy is teaming up with Intel Technology to give the Intel Experience!


I was really excited when I found out that I was going to be able to try out, the Intel Experience at Best Buy. According to a recent survey 79% of Americans are excited to try new technology. I am definitely one of them. I want the latest smartphone, laptop, and gadgets. Sometimes my wallet doesn't agree with me. But like half of those people surveyed, who love trying new technology.  I get frustrated because I read such great reviews about a product, but I do not get to try it. Seeing a great review always makes me want to try it more. And most people agree. 

Being in the Chicago Metropolitan area means that I am located between to of the Best Buy locations, one in Downers Grove and one in Gurnee. But even if your not located near those locations. Best Buy has a total of 50 stores in major markets for you to experience the power of Intel for yourself. 

What types of things can you do at the Intel Experience?

  • Build and print your own 3D robot.
  • Race on Mars in an Augmented reality world.
  • Remix music  and master beats as a digital DJ.


For this blog I went to the Best Buy at 1432 Butterfield rd in Downers Grove IL. This was my first time there. I was able to find the Intel Experience easily. I could not wait to try it all out.

This was digital DJ zone. I got to see what its like to mix music to the sounds of NEYO. After trying it I will not be becoming a DJ any time soon. Its harder then I thought. But it was a ton of fun to try.




Well Im never going to join NASA so this is the second best thing. I got to experience what its like to drive on Mars. I really wish I had come with my Son he would have loved this exhibit most. I plan on coming back with the family.


This was my favorite part of the Intel Experience. Printing your own 3D robot. I didn't even know that you could buy a 3D printer at Best Buy. I thought they were a lot more expensive then $999. I love that they are accessible to everyone now. I was shocked at the vibrant colors of the items you can produce. I was expecting a basic white or grey, but as you can see by my next photo. The colors stand out. What can u make besides the Robot? They had Iphone cases and small baskets on display. And the plastic they are made out of is shockingly sturdy.


For more information about the Intel Technology Experience available at Best Buy, including a list of stores, Go to: www.bestbuy.com/intel 


Best Buy Co, Inc.





The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. However, the thoughts and opinions are that of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.