Workout Wednesday Blog a day!

     Ok as some of you know I've been battling back pain for over a year. So the workouts have been a little hard but I have been dieting! So far I've been counting calories for a little less then 2 weeks. I've also haven't had an alcoholic drink for longer then that. Yup not even one on New Years Eve! 
     So how much weight have I lost? I'm not sure. My scale says everyone weighs 365lbs. I'm not kidding it's a little crazy. But right now I found out I won't be seeing a check for about 3 months. So new scale or anything else is a luxury I can't afford. But on a good note I know my skinny jeans fit. And before now there was a 1 to 2 inch gap. So yay me! I'm still sticking to the calorie counting. However I'm just using the Lose It app. I think that will be enough help for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS