Weight loss Wednesday

     Ok so I'm a day late. I've been sick and have been fighting with insurance companies for 2 weeks. Ok that not an excuse to not blog. But it's the truth! Anywho, I wanted to update you all on my weight loss. It is Jan 23rd and so far I've lost 10lbs. I have been counting my calories and I added Chia to my diet as of this week. Which means I'm eating more Omega vitamins. I'm have been eating a product called Chia squeeze from Mama Chia. You can find it at Mariano's and most health food stores. I usually just drink it in the morning instead of fruit. Because it is a fruit flavored squeeze. I usually buy the apple but the strawberry is also good. 
     I am trying to workout more but because of the pain it's been hard. I can't wait to start my new form of therapy in Febuary. Hopefully that will progress into me being able to hit the gym eventually. I do still have 40lbs to make it down to were I was last year but I know I can and being a fifth of the way there is a great start. So how is everyone else doing on their workouts? I'd love to hear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS