Weight loss Wednesday: Apps for your phone! BlogADay Jan 8 2014!

     As everyone is going full force into their resolution. I am going about a quarter the speed. Why? Well the day after the start of the New Year I went to see a new Doctor for my back. Well after a full physical I was in pain. Today is the first day I feel well enough to start back with the challenge. I have downloaded the "Lose It" app and "Fit bit" both work well! I don't have products to work with either app yet. So my suggestion is to use whichever you have a product for.
     However, if your like me and don't have a band or matching scale. I'd say download both ad see what works better for you. I do have to say that the LOSE IT  application does offer challenges and even prizes. This is through an offer with Panera Bread. I signed up for it! Prizes include items that work with the app. Good luck everyone no matter what you choose to use to lose! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS