Saturday, January 11, 2014
Sexy Saturday: Jan 11, 2014
Well no matter if it's a night out with your sweetheart or girls, you wanna look sexy. But as a Mom some of us forget how to release our inner Divas. We don't have time for the bombshell hair styling and smoky eyes. So what's a girl to do? I have found an easy way to get nice waves in your hair with little effort. I do have to say this only works with longer hair like mine.
1) First you wash and dry your hair completely. This can even be done the night before if you don't have oily hair.
2) Comb your hair and add a thickening mousse to it. Usually about the size of an egg works. Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb.
3) Add Pantene Silky Moisture WHIP to your hair. Concentrate on the ends of your hair especially the tips. Usually a small amount the size of a golf ball works. Comb one more time.
4) Place hair in a low bun. Not too tight with the bun. Now just leave the bun up for 3/4hrs or til it's time to go.
**Just note if you tie your hair too tight you will have wet hair.
5) After your done with your makeup take down your bun. You will have long lose wave. Just add a spritz of hair spray to hold.