Monday, December 2, 2013

Tasty Tuesdays: Dec 3rd

     So you may be wondering what am I gonna do for Tasty Tuesdays? Well if you didn't know I know how to cook. Also my Father owner a Restaurant when I was growing up. So yes I was always around food. Hence for my need for Weightloss Wednesday...   
     Well I'm gonna start my Tasty Tuesday with a recipe for something I've been craving: Avocado chicken salad: 

This is a healthier alternative to Chicken salad. It has less mayo and avocado for a healthy fat.

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded chicken
1 avocado
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp fresh cilantro
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt


Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes to let all those yummy flavors blend together. 



Serve on bread, flat bread, pita chips or any other way you like your chicken salad.

Tasty Tuesday tip: try using a crockpot for an easy way to make dinner without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. This image and recipe was used without permission. Please remove my Avocado Chicken Salad image from your site asap. You are violating copyright. Thank you for understanding. (First request- 6/1/15)

    ReplyDelete