Tasty Tuesdays: Dec 3rd

     So you may be wondering what am I gonna do for Tasty Tuesdays? Well if you didn't know I know how to cook. Also my Father owner a Restaurant when I was growing up. So yes I was always around food. Hence for my need for Weightloss Wednesday...   
     Well I'm gonna start my Tasty Tuesday with a recipe for something I've been craving: Avocado chicken salad: 

This is a healthier alternative to Chicken salad. It has less mayo and avocado for a healthy fat.

Ingredients:

2 cups shredded chicken
1 avocado
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp fresh cilantro
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt


Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes to let all those yummy flavors blend together. 



Serve on bread, flat bread, pita chips or any other way you like your chicken salad.

Tasty Tuesday tip: try using a crockpot for an easy way to make dinner without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

Comments

  1. This image and recipe was used without permission. Please remove my Avocado Chicken Salad image from your site asap. You are violating copyright. Thank you for understanding. (First request- 6/1/15)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.