Simple Skincare: My experiences with the line

     It seems I keep blogging about health and beauty lines. Honestly, that wasn't my intention to talk only about those products but it happened. Hey I'm a girly girl who loves makeup 💅💆💄💎
     So what am I talking about now?Simple Skincare, which I won gift bags of from a Twitter party.Simple Skincare is a fairly new line. I did own two of their packs of facial wipes before winning a gift bags. So I now own three different types of the Simple Skincare wipes, exfoliating, cleansing, and radiance. The Exfoliating wipes were my least favorite of the three. They are a little too rough for my eye area. I did like using them on my forehead that seems to get dry especially in the fall winter. But even on my cheeks they seemed a little too rough after I applied pressure. The cleansing and radiance wipes are similar in texture, however different in formula. The cleaning ones are for exactly that, cleaning your face. They are great for makeup removal EVEN mascara. They are very moistened so you don't have to rub hard to remove it either. Now on to the Radiance, it does everything the cleaning wipes do. Plus has ingredients that leave your skin luminous. I feel that it's almost a creamier or moisturizing formula on this product. So out of the three the Radiance was my favorite. 
     Every girl needs a good face wash and in the fall and winter moisturizing is most important. Simple makes a moisturizing face wash. It's leaves your so soft, and has a great scent. Personally I wipe off my eye makeup with the Radiance facial wipes. Then I was my face with the moisturizing face wash. I get off all my makeup even my smokey eye look in a couple of minutes. And I'm left with clean, soft skin.
     The final product I tried was the moisturizer. This was included in the gift bag. The moisturizer was light weight and absorbed quickly. It did work fine. However, for my skin this time of year I need a heavier moisturizer. This would be a product I can see myself using in Spring and Summer months. 
     But over all Simple Skincare is a great line. I do not have sensitivity to skin care products but I do have picky skin. Meanin a few products still irritate me. And I had no problems with the Simple line as far as any irritation. I will be recommending this line especially the face wash and Radiance wipes. My way to clean soft winter skin. 
Thanks for stopping by and reading my babble💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS