Secret Clinical Strength in 2 new secret formulas

     As a member of Vocalpoint I received two of the newest Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/ deodorants. They are the invisable solid and the clear gel. Both came in the "Completly clean" scent.  The scent is a clean,fresh scent with a hint of floral. It's great, not over powering! 
     I have to say I usually buy solid deodorants but I got both to try. Both worked well! I am currently on a medication that leaves me sweaty. I mean wet underarm stain sweaty. Ok I know! A little too much info. But before the meds I would use any deodorant because I wasn't really sweating. Even when I hit the gym it wasn't a big deal. Now that it really matters I use the Secret clinical strength and I stayed dry. All day without unsightly stains. It's amazing! I never thought of trying "Clinical strength" but now it's the only brand I'll be using.
     Now on to the two types I received, the gel and the solid. Like I said earlier I do prefer the feel of the solid. But the gel is an invisable gel so it's great for those little black dresses. Personally I plan on haveing the solid as my day to day product. And on weekends or when I wear something such as a black top or tank I will be using the gel! The both have their place in my bathroom. Lol! So Look for it in stores in Jan 2014! Smooches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS