Twitter Parties: Been there done that and won!

   Lately I've keep getting the question of how do keep earning free stuff? Well if you read my previous blog I decided to try my hand at Twitter parties. For those who don't know what that is: it's a chat on Twitter, usually lasting an hour. Most have prizes. Some range from gift cards to gifts from the sponcers of the event. 
  At first I was intimated by the parties. I just started working on my Blog and I didn't know a thing about Twitter parties. I had this blogger site for years but honestly I didn't know what to write about. Which is odd because I never shut up. 
     So after a couple of weeks and about half a dozen Twitter parties I won something but not something little but 11 gift bags with products from Simple Skincare. I had bought their wipes but was not familiar with the rest of the line. I had seen it but didn't try it. I have just started using my bag of Simple yesterday. I will review them after a week of use in another blog.
     Since then I have won $100 gift cards, a $25 giftcard, a $50 prize pack of Milk, gift baskets of makeup and Skincare. Personally the best parties I've been to were from a company called She Speaks. I won 3 months of magic nude foundation and some other great Loreal items. If you don't know I love makeup! I'm such a girly girl! Also from a separate party I won the complete line of Olay Fresh Effects Skincare and a $25 Walmart giftcard.  
     So how do I find out about these Twitter parties? I googled it and found a few bloggers that post or tweet about them. Also companies like She speaks, Influencer, Smiley 360
and major products companies sponcer them. Also I do tweet parties I'm attending so follow me at @Chidivaonadime on Twitter. Just remember to RSVP because most parties you need to do that prior to the chat starting! Hope to be Twitter Partying with you soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS