My Third Klout perk: Real Techniques makeup brushes

     I just got in the mail my newest Klout perk. Its a set of makeup brushes from Real Techniques. The kit contained a large blush brush, three facial brushes and four eye brushes. For those who don't know I'm a makeup addict. I love the stuff... I will be trying the brushes this weekend on myself and will let you know what I think. So far they are very soft and the handles are rubberized and strong.
  
   Also in the coming weeks I will let my girlfriends try them and have a #RTGirlsnightin. I just have to set a date:) I will also tell you my initial take on them this week.After I try then with my Makeup. Thanks for stopping by to listen to my Babble. ~D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS