Getting samples and other free stuff: Part 1

     Ok who doesn't love free stuff? No matter a full size or a sample size. Its always great to get free things...Well since I'm out of work and have a lot of time on my hands. I signed up with quite a few companies to do surveys and test products. Some places want reviews for their products. I am willing to do that. I'm the kind of person if I love something the whole world should know. If I dislike it then the same goes.
     So far I've signed up with a few product testing and consumer panels.  Also with some survey companies. I did a few Twitter parties too. I haven't earned anything for my time but it takes a while. Its only been 2 weeks. When I start to see what works and what doesn't I will blog and give tips so you will have an easier time in search of free stuff;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.