Getting the most out of Social Media

     First if I didn't say it before get yourself a Klout account. You link all of your social media accounts to it. Personally my Klout score is pretty good. I do tweet a lot. I have about 1000 followers and do try and interact with people and companies...
     Klout also issues "perks" to people depending on their score. I think over 55 and your in perkable territory. Is perkable a word? I'm not sure but it works for me. Anyway, this is where you wanna be gaining perks. So far I've gained 2 bottles of Veev Vita Frute, cocktails. Samples of Blowfish for hangovers. Hmmm maybe they were afraid id over do it on the free cocktails? Also I'm waiting on a makeup brush set from Real Techniques to host a mini girls night in and try. So when I say try klout I mean it. And no I don't work for them. I'm just excited about the free stuff and wanna share the wealth.
     Lastly when you see those send a tweet and you'll win a prize if you use this hashtag #____. Don't dismiss them. I know I use to. But how long does it take to type 140 characters? I just did one and won a $150 gift card from Mastercard. So it doesn't hurt to try. You never know what you can win. I will post a little more information of sites and what works soon:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS