Getting free stuff via the internet

Ok so we all want free stuff! I mean if you don't, that's cool...More free for me. Yay!  *happy dance* I am currently out of work and can't do much as far as sitting at a computer. So in my spare time, I've been searching for things to do via my smartphone. I have a Samsung s3 at the moment. Anywho I've found a ton of sites that I've signed up for samples and to be a product tester...As soon as I get a few in the mail I will post a new blog with links to sites that have worked for me...So far the best thing I've done, is get an account with Klout. There you link all your social media accounts to and can earn perks. Just this week I've earned 2 bottles of cocktail from Veev called Vita Frute.
Hopefully my other ventures will be just as fruitful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS