Beauty Bargin #2! Yes Under $6!

First of all to those who don't know me. I'm a MAC addict! I love make-up. But I also love a Bargain. One of my favorite looks for a night out is a smokey eye. Usually I do this with shades of Grey. And no I don't mean the book;) Mmm Christian Grey. Anywho back to makeup. I purchased L'Oreal Studio Secrets in Blackened Smokes. Its a quad that has four shades of Grey. Its even numbered and there is a diagram on the back to help. Im pretty confident in my application skills but it was great help for a friend of mine who doesn't wear makeup.The quality of the make up was great. It was higher pigment then I'd expect from a drug store brand. The look was great. I can't believe it was only $5.97! I enclosed an after picture with liner and lashes added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS