Brown Bag Party~Chicago Style~ March Letter

Hello everyone! I have decided to send out a little Newsletter once a month! Along with my current sales,events, promos, and some info on whats HOT!!! I have enclosed a March sales flyer, which has some cute Easter themed items. The bunnies shouldn't be having all the fun! As far as events up and coming... I will be having a coed party this month. It will be a little less formal but should be a lot of fun. I'll keep everyone posted of the date! Well as some of you know my I have 3 GREAT promos right now and they can be combined with the vacation offer...
1) Throw a party and make at least $500 in retail sales and you can buy a "My Sexy Little Pole for $100.
2)Throw a party and make at least $500 in retail sales and you can become a representative and get a startup kit for the price of tax.Please see me for the additional information!
3)Spend at least $200 in sales and get a Mini Vacation!

Now on to the good stuff;) What everyone buying or talking about???

*The Bull Rider #846-$22.00 Its a vibrating C-ring great for couples.

*Pulse Master #844-$46.00 It is also a C-ring but it pulsates instead.Plus the shape is better if your man is a little on the thick side.If you know what I mean

*Tasty Twist #414-$16.00 It tingles and tastes great. Need I say more?

*The 5 Series #724-$79.00 One of the best vibes out there and it even has light for a cool effect at night. Its a little pricey but after one night you will be glad you bought it!

*Ben Wa Balls#797- $15.00 Its weights for your most personal muscle;)
Have any questions feel free to call or email!

Doreen C.
Brown Bag Party Independent Representative
Www.Chicagosbrownbagpartygirl.com
Wanna have fun and earn free gifts?
Ask me how...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smellcome to Manhood: The fun of raising a teenage boy.

ZYRTEC® ALLERGY FACE® My Story of looking Fab with Fall Seasonal Allergies! #ENFRENTATUSALERGIAS